The Rolling Pack is a fast-growing travel and lifestyle blog dedicated to full time travel, camper life, and festival life. In the last year The Rolling Pack's traffic has grown exponentially, and is currently increasing at a rate of 25%- 50% every month. Our main source of traffic is google search, with Pinterest being our second highest traffic channel.
Our readers are 55% male/ 45% female camping and RV enthusiasts, primarily based in the United States.
We have a strong presence on Pinterest, with our Pinterest account reaching over 130k Pinners each month.
We have been traveling North America for the past 21 months in our camper. We spend our summers traveling to a number of festivals around the western United States. When it comes to RV and festival travel there are very few questions we cannot answer, a fact our readers count on.
Brittany is the creator, designer, and editor of The Rolling Pack. Her background is in public speaking and brand ambassadorship.
How we can work together
1. Brand/Product Ambassadorship
We are always on the lookout for products and brands that will enrich our lives and the lives of our audience. When we love a product or brand we are sure to share that with our readers as our main goal is to provide value to our audience.
Through honest reviews, photographs, and SEO optimized content we are happy to promote quality products and brands that align with our niche. This review of our favorite inflatable kayak is a great example of how we promote products we believe in.
2. Press Trips
Want to attract more visitors to your destination? Let us share it with our audience!
We are always looking for new locations to recommend to our readers. Our audience has a particular interest in outdoor activities and epic natural areas. Alternatively, many of our readers are festival attendees, and we are always looking for new festivals to recommend.
Benefits of working with us:
- Reach a targeted audience that is looking for destinations like yours! Our audience is primarily based in the United States, with a strong interest in outdoor adventure, RV travel, and festival travel.
- Ongoing content marketing. We utilize tried and tested SEO techniques to ensure that our content receives ongoing traffic. Our articles will continue to receive new traffic and influence visitors well into the future.
- Pinterest exposure- We market all of our articles across Pinterest through travel, RV, and festival-focused group boards, as well as using Tailwind Tribes for Pinterest. Pinterest content, unlike other social media channels, remains viable long term.
3. Speaking Engagements
Brittany's background is in public speaking and brand ambassadorship. She is experienced in speaking to small and large audiences, and is skilled at creating engaging talks around a variety of topics.
Suggested speaking topics:
- Financial benefits of RV life
- Overcoming fear in order to change your life
- Finding freedom through financially sustainable travel
4. Content Writing and Editing
Brittany enjoys writing quality content on a variety of topics including camper life, RV travel, animal training/stewardship, and festival life. Please contact us below if you would like Brittany to write a piece for your publication or blog.
5. Pinterest Pin Design
Designing beautiful, high quality pins takes time and experience. Brittany would be happy to create beautiful, high-quality pins for your blog. Contact us below for more information.
If you see a photo on The Rolling Pack that you would like to use or purchase please contact us below regarding rates and rights.
You can contact us using the form below, or by emailing Brittany directly: firstname.lastname@example.org